ORDER: Just simply place in your cart and checkout!
DIGITAL FILES: You will immediately be taken to a page after checkout where you can download your high-quality art files. (Make sure you are on a computer!) You will receive each of the following:
PRINTING SUGGESTIONS: Easily print from home or upload the JPEG files to your favorite print shop! Don't want to print yourself? That's okay! Here are some suggestions:
- Want to receive same/next day? The UPS store has a lot of paper options and can usually print quickly! (Make sure you tell them to "Cut to size")
- Support small and see EHcompany on Etsy to print your artwork
- Shutterfly has tons of amazing options, ranging from matte prints, canvas, mugs, photobooks, and more! (They also have a lot of coupons - so be on the look out!)
- Fine Art America has a lot of the same options as Shutterfly - and has low shipping costs!
FRAME SUGGESTIONS: Here are some wonderful frame options - to take the work off of you!
- Support small and search for AlisonKingsgate on Etsy! They have tons of beautiful frames to choose from.
- Icona Bay on Amazon has a wonderful variety of frames for a great price (Plus - amazon fast shipping!)
- Same day framing: Walmart has really stepped up their quality and variety of frames. Hobby Lobby is also a great option.
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for an Instant Download/Printable. Nothing will physically be mailed to you, which means NO shipping costs and you can print at your convenience!
THANK YOU for your business! Please send me a message or email me at kamieᴬᵀdillydesignsart.com if you have any questions. Like me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest to stay updated on my art!
Owner, Artist, Graphic Designer
Reuniting In Heaven, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, Christ Art, Jesus Art, Funeral Art, Funeral Program, Funeral JPEG, Printable Art,
Dilly Designs Art began in 2016 with a Christ and Infant piece that gained quick popularity. More and more people began asking for more comfort pieces that they could give to their friends and loved ones during life's most difficult and heart-wrenching trials. They simply wanted something more to give than just flowers, food, or other culture standards. Due to this, Dilly Designs quickly grew to what it is today- a place for people to turn to when they want to help someone and they don't know how. A place they can get something to gift, when words simply are not enough. I feel so much love for each and every piece I've created- and for each of you. I shed tears over your stories and say many prayers for you; and I thank God every day that I get to help in any small way.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Thes artwork (files) are yours to enjoy and you may print as many times as you'd like. I just ask that you don't share the files, sell prints for profit, or alter in any way.
All of my artwork are for instant download. That means no high shipping costs, you can print as many times as you'd like, and print however you'd like!
Please contact me for availability.
Go to the link below and add your idea to my list of things to possibly create in the future! If your idea is created, I will email you upon completion.
Feb 20, 2023
Apr 21, 2022